- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO CENTER
Kewill Plc, a provider of software solutions intended accelerate global trade and logistics, announced it has expanded its compliance screening offering with the introduction of Kewill Total Compliance,a solution designed to provide maximum corporate compliance and due diligence with minimal resource impact.
According to a statement from the company:
International trade presents a spectrum of risk, and compliance is a moving target where more and more companies are increasingly at risk for violating U.S. export regulations", said Alan Gold, vice president of marketing and business development for Kewill Inc." "Kewill Total Compliance helps customers simplify the process of ensuring reliable, compliant trade activities.
With Kewill Total Compliance, Kewill customers can take advantage of complete screening coverage at both party and transactional levels. The efficiency of the system is enhanced by determining the most effective screening approach, and then only screening what needs to be screened.
Details of Kewill Total Compliance include:
- Maximum compliance coverage for all business transactions and party relationships
- Minimal impact on organization's compliance team for managing compliance screening results
- A complete solution that includes both transactional screening and proactive, ongoing reverse denied party screening
- Includes the broadest trade regulatory data in the industry, maintained and updated by Kewill's on-staff trade ambassadors
- Kewill Total Compliance offers a real-world solution to help you mitigate risk and manage trade compliance programs efficiently and effectively
Kewill Total Compliance is available immediately. For pricing information and additional product details please contact Kewill directly.