Actio announced that its software program with SEC Dodd Frank reporting requirements is fully integrated into the secure and highly-rated "Material Disclosure" platform.
A key competitive advantage for companies in Actio's integrated program lies in how it protects, rather than exposes, valuable Bill of Material (BOM) supply chain data, while providing advanced supply chain communication techniques. The combination is why Gartner named Actio a "Cool Vendor" after testing out its market leading Material Disclosure software platform.
Businesses today realize there's strategic advantage in information about the supply chain information. This means businesses want to keep supply chain data proprietary. It may not be desirable to have all suppliers exposed to each other in an “open landscape” type portal such as those demanded by some BOM tracking compliance software. Compliance technology should mitigate exposure. At the same time, it should centralize data for multiple initiatives–-not just compliance under Conflict Minerals rules but also compliance under REACH, RoHS, WEEE and hundreds of other possible restrictions.
Actio's unified software platform details supplier identity, locations, substance types and quantities are confidential and available only to you, via strict, customizable permission settings. The Actio system parses and centralizes, for an administrator’s eyes only, the critical uploaded data from suppliers. (If you prefer to share supplier information, you can opt-in.)
Enterprise companies can take advantage of this secure, parsed data for analysis, risk assessment, and for compliance with Dodd Frank and other global conflict mineral restrictions, REACH, RoHS, WEEE as well as US EPA mandates, DfE, TSCA, California reporting and labeling requirements and regulatory requirements in Asia, Africa and South America.
Now, with Actio, all these compliance challenges can be reportedly met in one privacy-enabled, centralized, integrated, award-winning software platform.
Today, businesses of all sizes can assume a strategic advantage by using Actio's integrated Material Disclosure software. Keep your strategic supply chain information private while you:
- Track conflict minerals (and origins) and other substances in a supply chain
- Organize data for SEC Dodd Frank S 1502 reporting requirements and other global Conflict Mineral rulings
- Perform regulatory assessments for REACH, RoHS, WEEE, EPA TSCA, and California Prop 65 and more
- Reduce RCOI collection time & cost commitments
- Eliminate data entry time and cost commitments
- Allow suppliers to easily, securely and discreetly respond to data requests
- Centrally warehouse and manage all conflict mineral data across enterprise, along with data for REACH, RoHS, WEEE, etc.
- Achieve easier management of due diligence activities