- THE MAGAZINE
The National Shippers Strategic Transportation Council (NASSTRAC) announced that the 2014 Annual Shippers Conference & Transportation Expo will be held April 13-16, 2014 in Orlando, Fla. An event geared toward the needs of transportation and supply chain experts, the Annual Shippers Conference & Transportation Expo offers supply-chain professionals at all levels:
- More than 25 educational sessions that cover relevant topics in transportation, ranging from capacity challenges and cost management to carrier issues, CSA, hours of service and fuel surcharges;
- Executive insights from major shippers, and CEOs of leading carriers;
- Interactive discussions among shippers through Collaborative Learning Labs;
- Best practices showcasing what works effectively in transportation and supply chain strategy; and
- Provider relations featuring a comprehensive expo of more than 100 key carriers and providers.
“The NASSTRAC Shippers Conference & Transportation Expo is a can’t-miss event for our industry,” said Gail Rutkowski, executive director of NASSTRAC. “It not only allows supply-chain experts to come together to form lasting relationships with other industry professionals, but it enhances their knowledge of the latest transportation trends and challenges faced by all in the field.”
Registration for the 2014 Shippers Conference & Transportation Expo is available through the NASSTRAC website.