- THE MAGAZINE
The Middle East FireSafe Conference is one of the largest Fire Safe events in the region. Supported by the Directorate General of Civil Defence - Dubai, the 5th Annual Middle East FireSafe Conference reinforces on the importance of codes and standards for value based fire engineering.
The forum this year will take learnings from key takeaway sessions over the past editions to provide focus on new techniques employed in fire components, firesafety analysis, investigation and reporting, and a look into active and passive safety measures for better fire safe implementation.
The platform will bring together dignitaries from government institutions, construction, oil & gas, transport, port authorities, utilities, financial institutions, manufacturing industry and solution providers to discuss fire safe issues that affect human life and property.
- Fire Code Uniformity: Vision for Fire Safety
- Elemental fire safety analysis
- Oil & Gas Industrial Premise for Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Incident Management Strategies
- Incident Effect Analysis: Fire & Containment - Case Presentation
- Make Active & Passive Safety Measures